The Modular FAST® is a biological, fixed-film treatment system specially designed to accommodate the constant fluctuations encountered by small-flow and on-site applications — from peak flows caused by infiltration to low flow periods. Such flow fluctuations demand a wastewater treatment system that can adapt quickly like the patented Modular FAST® by Smith & Loveless.
|Flows||Up to 1,000,000 GPD (3,800 cmd)
Higher flows for field-erected systems
|Models||Factory-Built, Field-Erected, Steel & Concrete|
|Design||MOD, TSS & Nutrient Removal|
• High-quality effluent extends leach field life.
• May reduce leach field size requirements.
• Handles wide flow variations. Fixed-film FAST® media prevents biomass washout.
• Aesthetically pleasing design allows the system to be completely below grade, if desired.
• Less expensive than standard pre-fabricated package treatment systems.
• The system requires minimal operator attention and no return activated sludge.
• Achieves nitrification and denitrification when appropriately configured.
• Schools and Universities
• Housing Developments
• Office Parks
• Resorts and Hotels
• Botanical Gardens
• Shopping Centers
• Golf Courses
• Food and Beverage
• Groundwater Cleanup
• Aerobic Polishing
• Increased Flow Capacity
• Combination of Increased Capacity and Nitrification